ZD16X12 24V Parallel Blade
List Price: $419.78 Sale Price: $377.80
Honeywell ZD16X12 24V Parallel Blade Zone Damper. The ZD is a power close and spring open damper. It has a 24-volt motor used to control circulating air in heating, cooling and ventilating systems. It is used when a normally-open damper is required. The ZD is typically used with the TrueZONE systems and other electronic zoning systems.
• Kevlar gearing reduces wear, more than doubling damper life.
• Adjustable range stops.
• Mechanical visual position indicator for damper status.
• Solid construction using extruded aluminum frame and blades.
• Parallel blade design for low leakage performance.
• Simple, easy-to-wire, two-wire installation.
• Reliable, strong, 24-volt spring-return motor.
• Fail-safe, normally open operation.
• Compatible with conventional and networked zoning.
• Ordering Instructions: Order ZD (dimension 1) x (dimension 2). (Motor is always mounted on dimension 2 side.) For example, ZD10x8 is a 10 in. x 8 in. damper with the motor on the 8 in. side; but a ZD8x10 is a 8 in. x 10 in. damper that has the motor on the 10 in. side.
• Damper can be installed in any orientation (mounting side can be on either the bottom or the side of the duct).
There are currently no reviews for this product.